Friday, December 14, 2012


As most everyone knows I am a huge horror fan, but not just of movies, but of comics too. I have been touting the praises of the comic 28 Days Later for awhile. This comic actually bridges the gap between the movies 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later, which has Selena going back into the hot zone. I am also a big fan of The Walking Dead and fell in love with Michonne when I first saw her in the comic. Since I am new to comic art I had been wanting art of both Michonne and Selena so I commissioned this piece from Sean Forney. I have purchased additional commission pieces from him such as a steampunk Cassie Hack (Hack/Slash) and a Catwoman for Spazzy. Those pieces are in our Nerd Girl Art Gallery. I have to say that this piece came out better than I imagined it would and I love it.

If you want to get a commission art piece from Sean Forney you can visit his site to see all his art at Savage Mind Comic Studio

You can also hit him up on Twitter @seanforneyart

No comments:

Post a Comment