Thursday, June 6, 2013

Nerd Girl Comic Art




As most people know I am a huge horror fan and not just of movies but of comics too. I have touted the praises of the comic 28 Days Later which bridges the gap between the 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later where Selena goes back into the infected zone. I fell in love with The Walking Dead since the moment I read the first issue and absolutely loved Michonne from the moment I saw her. Since I am just now getting into comic art I always wanted to have a picture of my 2 of favorite comic book characters. So, I decided to commission this comic art piece from Sean Forney. This is not my first commission from him I received a custom Catwoman for Spazzy for Christmas and I also received a custom steampunk Cassie Hack. Checkout our Nerd Girls Art Gallery to see the art.

If you would like awesome comic art visit his site at http://www.smcomics.com/
You can also hit him up on Twitter @seanforneyart

No comments:

Post a Comment